Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yummy food!

If anyone has been around Dallin long enough, you know he eats, eats, and then eats more. If he sees me chewing on something, then he will try to pry my mouth open to get whatever I'm chewing on (gross I know.) Today, Dallin kept starring and smiling at the girl behind us in stake conference. We thought she must have been making faces at him or he was just flirting. Then he starts yelling. We turn around and see that she is eating a foot long fruit rollup. Dallin has never seen or had one of these before, but he knows they are food so he wants it too.

Earlier this morning, I told Dallin that Zane was eating something yummy and to go find him. Dallin picked up the spoon he was playing with and goes to find his dad. Nothing will stop him from getting what he wants if food is involved. (On a side note, if I tell Dallin to go get his shoes, he just looks at me weird.)

You can't really see, but Dallin is holding his spoon in his left hand ready to dig in.
If we aren't quick enough to feed him, then he will do it himself.
Dallin's probably thinking how unfair it is that Zane gets such good food for breakfast and he is stuck with oatmeal cereal.
Now we know why he is such a big boy. Dallin had his 12 month appointment last week and weighed in at a whopping 26 pounds and is 31 inches tall (90%).

6 comments:

Lesley said...

A little guy after my own heart. :) How could you resist him? I would definately share!

Suzanna H. said...

Maja is the same way! Though she can't run to us, she screams if we are eating and she can't have any.

Steve and Jen said...

Funny kiddo! So...Food is his weakness?
HMMM?
It is mine!

Sylvia said...

Well here's to feeding the Future Football Players of America (FFPA). I think we'd better up our food storage to cover their "healthy" appetites!!

He is too too cute!

eden and david said...

too funny!

Steve and Jen said...

So, HAPPY B-DAY on the 11th! My Wed. get crazy, so While I'm thinking about it, I thought I'd send my love and Happy wishes for your special DAY! I LOVE YOU!