Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twins?


My sister went on a cruise this week, and so we helped watch her son, Caleb, a couple of days. Every time we went out together, Zane and I would get asked if these boys were twins (5 different people asked us this). Obviously they aren't identical, but they have similar coloring, the same blond hair, and are the same height. Their eyes are very different though; Dallin has very clear blue eyes and Caleb's are very brown. I just laugh when asked and say they are cousins who are 6 months apart and actually my son is adopted (and so really genetically, there is no relation.) Twins or cousins, it doesn't matter. These two are best friends and love being together. They light up and start jumping when they see each other.
Our fun week with Caleb:
Dallin trying out his birthday present (his bike seat) with Zane for the first time. He loved it.


The boys had a lot of fun driving around together. It is always nice having a friend in the back seat.



Caleb at the fountains at Market Street



The wagon of course. I'm lucky if I can get them both to look at me at the same time let alone smile together. I think in their mind they are thinking, "All right. Enough pictures. We need to start rolling!"


Playing at the park


2 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I'm SOOOO glad Caleb was good for you and that you guys had a good time. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Steve and Jen said...

Such cute boys, and super PRICELESS pictures!
I'm so glad Dallin has close cousins to play with!