Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pictures!

My friend Carla took our header picture, and all the pictures on the side (check them out.) Not only is Carla a good photographer, but she is amazing with Photoshop (thank goodness for us!) I had such a hard time narrowing down the ones I liked, so she edited a lot for us. The only problem with our picture day was trying to get all three of us to smile, look at the camera, and look good all at the same time. With a two year old, it was nearly impossible. We have plenty of pictures though of Dallin making funny faces. His faces got even funnier when food started hanging out. Carla figured out the trick to get Dallin to smile and be patient through a long photo shoot was to give him Smarties. Towards the end, he had a Smarty in his mouth for every picture. It made for cute faces though!

If your interested in using Carla for a photo shoot, email me. (This is totally free advertising. She has no idea I'm doing this.)

1 comment:

simple mom/wife said...

I love all of your new pictures! What a great lookin' family!