Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Man's Best Friend




One of Dallin's favorite places to visit is the "doggy house." We have friends in our neighborhood who have three dogs, one for each of their boys. Dallin loves going over and chasing the dogs. One of the dogs just had adorable puppies and if you ask Dallin if he wants a dog, he gives a resounding yes. This is a tough one for me. I'm not the biggest dog person mostly because I like things clean and I don't liked to be licked. On the other hand, when you know how happy it will make a little boy...well you see how tough it is.

3 comments:

Mike said...

That's cute! You should get one, Dallin will love it for sure!

Brigette Little said...

You can always do what we do and keep the dog outside. I won't do the dog hair all over the house thing. He is very cute with them!

Amy said...

I completely understand the kid-dog/mom-dog problem. Still fighting - and resisting - that one!

GREAT pictures! (Think your friend would come to FL?)