Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Girlfriend


My friend Mikkyn and I have been trading babysitting for the last few weeks. It has been great for Dallin to have friends besides his cousins and to be left without me for a little. He is really struggling in nursery and cries every time I leave him. Each time I drop him off at Mikkyn's house, the crying gets less and less. Hopefully soon he will be running into her house ready to play instead of clinging to my leg. He always has a great time and loves his new friends Ruby and Tate.
While at my house we decided to go on a wagon ride. As soon as I put Dallin in next to Ruby, he immediately put his arm around her! During the walk, he would periodically kiss her on the head. This picture though I told them to kiss. They were more then willing!
Dinosaur in one hand and a girl in the other! Should I be worried?

1 comment:

Shels said...

So cute! Just like his cousin Brayden who spent all afternoon at Randon's farewell trying to get a hug from the other little girls. :)