Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Couldn't Be Prouder

As luck would have it, Zane's CPA award ceremony in Austin was the same weekend my family was vacationing in Austin. I'm not sure if we would have gone otherwise, but I'm so glad we did. Zane has officially been a CPA for a couple of months; however, I really enjoyed watching him walk across the stage, shake everyone's hands, and get his certificate. I admit, I shed a few tears. This was a huge accomplishment for Zane and I couldn't be prouder of him. Way to go sweetie!
(Sorry about the poor photography. The lighting was horrible and I couldn't get close enough for a good picture.)
Zane shaking the CPA Board members' hands (far right)

I'm not sure why Zane didn't pull the certificate out of the envelope. Trust me, it's really in there.

1 comment:

Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS zANE. nOW IT IS ALL PERMANENT AND REAL. pROFESSIONAL!