Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One Year Olds Wrestling

A few months ago I wrote a blog about Dallin and his cousin Caleb's reunion after our vacation to Utah. At the time we couldn't figure out how to upload video, so we only had pictures on the blog. Well this weekend Zane uploaded all our video to our computer (we aren't sure why it worked this time and didn't before) and I finally figured out how to format it. So, here is a funny video of Dallin and Caleb wrestling/pillow fighting while Zane, Aunt Haley, and I referee. It is sure to make you smile.

5 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

Yeah for videos! I'll need to get a copy of that somehow.

Sarah said...

Too funny! Isn't it great having cousins the same age to play with?

Mike said...

that's hilarious! That is boys for you. I am sure they love each other everyday and have fun together.

Jared and Kari said...

So much fun! Drew loves watching this video!

Sylvia said...

Wow! They were really having so much fun together interacting and laughing...so cute!

I loved watching this.