Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite Aunt and Uncle

It is great to have younger siblings who love to play with your kids. A year ago I wrote a blog about my younger brother Clayton changing a diaper (number one not number two). He needed lots of help! We also have a couple of funny pictures of him holding our babies and looking so uncomfortable.

Baby Dallin and Clayton a year ago.


Now a year later, Clayton is working at a nursing home changing diapers and bathing people who can't take care of themselves. He is majoring in nursing at BYU and this job gives him experiences and pays better. I can't believe the differences in him now. He actually picks up our kids and changes their poopy diapers like it is no big deal. Hmmm, is he now ready for the next big step in his life??? All you single girls out there you better hurry. I don't think he will be around much longer!


Clayton deciding to join the boys in the bathtub. He is definitely still a kid at heart.



As I have mentioned a couple of time, my sister Lindsey is leaving for a mission soon. Since I have a spare bed, she sleeps at my house a couple of times a week. I have loved spending so much time with her and she is a huge help. She plays with Dallin and does dishwashers without even being asked. We are sure going to miss her when she leaves, but we are so proud of her.


This is our attempt in getting all the kids together with her.



Dallin and Lindsey swimming



Dallin flying between Lindsey and Clayton


No comments: