Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago (I’m a little late updating the blog) our family joined up with Jared, Kari, Drew, and princess Sam at the pumpkin patch. We had a great time having tricycle races, riding a hay ride, seeing the pumpkins, and going fishing in a pond. Everything was fun except the fishing. Jared was determined to catch a fish, and by the time he did, the hook was stuck in the fish’s mouth and neither Jared nor Zane could get it out. Everyone who knows me knows how tender my heart is. It just can’t handle seeing anything tortured, which is why my sister and I never caged up our parakeet and let him fly free around our house, to my mom’s dismay. I digress though. After many attempts to try to get the hook out, I finally ran and found a worker to come help us. To Jared’s and Zane’s credit, it was hard for the worker to get the hook out too, but finally he did and the fish swam free. I think we can say there is no more catch and release fishing for Jared and Zane. Family picture with the pumpkins. Zane was the smart one to wear shorts. It felt nice and cool in the morning, but by afternoon we were sweating.
Looking like a stud on the rocking horse

Tricycle races or bumper cars??? With the boys you never know!

Dallin with one of his best friends Drew. Drew loves to hold Dallin but only for a little because Dallin is just too heavy! No matter how much sqeazing or poking Drew does, Dallin just laughs. Drew will have a little shadow one day. Dallin thinks he is the coolest.
Dallin, happy with the scarecrow

Can I suck on this too? Mmm yum

Too cute!

1 comment:

Matt and Haley said...

That last picture looks like a professional shot. You should print it out and frame it.