Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

First Halloween with a baby! Can I say that Halloween is so much more fun with kids. In the past, Zane and I would join one of our siblings' families and go out trick or treating with their kids. Thanks for always including us and sharing your kids with us!
This year we went to our church's trunk or treat party where I handed out candy and Zane walked around the parking lot with Dallin in the stroller showing him off. He did snag some candy for himself. Dallin, I think, was confused why he was wearing such a hot outfit. We had a nice, warm Halloween. Dallin's highlight was when Zane gave him a Butterfingers to play with. He sucked on the wrapper and finally those new teeth he has bit through it. He got a taste of chocolate and loved it! The worst part of Halloween for Dallin...having his dad take away that chocolate. Oh well. By 7:30 Dallin was done and wanted to go to bed. We had a great time socializing with friends and seeing all the cute costumes.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Dallin looks so cute in his frog costume! I agree that Halloween is a lot more fun with a little kid. The pumpkin pictures are too cute!

Melissa Turner said...

How adorable, kids really do make most of the holidays more enjoyable

Steve and Jen said...

Cute pics! I miss the trunk-or-treat. We had a warm halloween too! YEA and we got a load of candy it was lots of fun! give Dallin a big hug from me! JENNY

Anonymous said...

Aw I am so happy for you Ariane! Dallin makes a handsome frog! :)

Brigette Little said...

He was so cute in that costume the other night!

Brandon and Jenn said...

What a cute little froggy! I love your blog. You'll have to teach me how to change the background with out losing my widgets.
bjlinford.blogspot.com