Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Big Brothers

 When Zane went to the 9 a.m. feeding Saturday morning, the nurse announced that she felt Liliane would do fine with meeting her brothers at the 3:00 feeding.  She set me up in a room for the feed, and Zane brought the boys in to meet their sister without a window in between them!  They loved seeing her up close.




Dallin did really well holding Lily (isn't that picture precious!) and then when he was done he tried to pass her to Gavin who was sitting next to him.  We found out that even four pound babies can handle some rough movement.  After grabbing Lily away from Gavin, we couldn't get Gavin to sit correctly to try holding her again.  We will have to try again when it isn't nap time!

First family picture!
I have to add that I love the hospital Lily is at.  She is the only baby in NICU and gets lots of attention!

4 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I'm so glad they finally got to hold her!

Matt and Haley said...

I forgot to say that I can't believe Lily's the only baby in the NICU. How nice for her to have all that extra attention!

Lori said...

I love your first family picture! So sweet :)

Kristin said...

Was she at Pioneer Valley? That's where Baylie was born and I think H&S does most of their deliveries there. I feel like our kids are sort of related since we used the same agency :).