Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dallin's New Words

I can't believe how exciting it is when kids start learning new words. Each new word brings cheering and then performances for anyone who will listen as you show off your kid. This video is Dallin at 16 months showing off right before bath time (Dallin is almost 18 months so I'm a little behind in blogging.)

Dallin's favorite words at this point were: daddy, bus, milk, book, and ball. He really likes milk and book because of the k sound at the end. He emphasizes it making it sound German. Dallin rarely says mommy unless he is crying. When he sees me, I'm daddy too, which brings laughter to everyone around us when he points to me while I'm playing the organ in church and yells "daddy!" at the top of his lungs.

2 comments:

tblattman said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Brigette Little said...

He is so cute! Joseph was watching with me and kept asking me to replay the video. He laughed everytime you told Dallin he missed the bus. Hug that little cutie for me!