Saturday, July 18, 2009

42nd Street


Every year TUTS puts on a free broadway show at the Miller Outdoor Theater. Every year I'm there no matter how hot! I was very impressed with this year's production and enjoyed the tap dancing and singing. The best part though was watching my 88-year-old adopted grandma tap dance and sing in the street on the way to the car. She kept saying that the doctors have taken the spring out of her step with all her operations. All I can say is I hope I have as much spring in my step as she does when I'm 88! When my dad got out of the car, he decided that he should join her in a tap dance on the street. Where was my camera?!!! They put on a priceless (and maybe a little embarrassing) show.

2 comments:

tblattman said...

I don't know about the broadway (you know me), but I can honestly say I would have enjoyed your adopted Grandmother's performance.

Steve and Jen said...

FUNNY