Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wipe Out

Zane has started watching the TV show Wipe Out and now Dallin joins him. Dallin has never been interested in TV but now he watches Wipe Out and Baby Einstein. It is hilarious to watch it with him because he laughs and laughs at everyone and he is glued to it. The problem with watching this show it that it is giving him new ideas such as jumping off the couch head first (luckily we caught him) or jumping into the water at the pool. We have started going to a different pool in my neighborhood that has cooler slides and a diving board. I swear Dallin watches the other kids jump off and his little mind is trying to figure out how they do what they are doing so he can copy. When we first started the diving board, Zane caught him. But now, he will just jump in even if we are not there. Thank goodness for floaties. Oh, and he has no problem with the slides anymore either.





He loves it!

4 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I've never seen a kid so fearless.

Steve and Jen said...

He is so cute! Glad you are using the pools! I miss that access to two pools and the third one (Aunt Laura's) Glad he loves water! Scary that he is a dare devil, sounds like he will keep you on your toes!
You should get him in swim lessons!
I met this girl at one of our Rec Center pools and her kid was fully swimming at little before the age of two.WHOA! Dives off the diving board now, I think he is 3 1/2 now, but I was SOO amazed!

Mike said...

Dallin looks so cute going off the diving board so smoothly. I love his floaties.

Sylvia said...

Is this what I have to look forward to? Oh my!