Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mmm, mmm good

The other night Dallin stood in front of the freezer stamping one foot and saying mmm, mmm (this means he wants something.) When he doesn't get what he wants, the mmm, mmm becomes a little louder, kind of like screaming. Zane asked me what he wants and I told him it is the ice cream in the freezer. Whenever I open the freezer, Dallin rushes over and tries to pull out the ice cream. Sometimes he is successful in pulling off the lid and then he will use his finger before I can catch him. I think this is his new favorite food. No matter how you try to distract him, he will eventually find his way back to the freezer for ice cream. Zane asked me how Dallin knew where the ice cream was because he assumed Dallin rarely has ice cream since he hasn't seen him eating any at night when he is home. A few days later Zane got his question answered.
He caught Dallin and me sneaking ice cream after being outside. It is sooo hot right now!!! We needed a refresher!

6 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Funny that he loves ice cream so much! It is MMm Mmm Good!

Matt and Haley said...

Ha ha ha. I love Dallin's face in that picture!

Anja said...

Is this the Ariane from BYU this is Anja Thomas (Dowdy) your old roommate from The Glenwood apartment.
How are you doing? I would love to hear from you. We are trying to adopt too and just finished our paperwork with LDS. I would love to hear from you. It has been forever!!

tblattman said...

mmm mmm... We don't blame Dallin. We love ice cream too. YUM YUM!!!

Jared and Kari said...

Love it! Dallin is so much fun.

Shels said...

ice cream hits the spot on hot days! Dallin's getting so big-and so photogenic!