Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day-- It is all about the men doing the cooking and the women relaxing. My little sister is home from college right now and it soon dawned on her that it is Mother's Day for all her sisters too and not just for our mother. She then took charge and organized the meal making sure all the men knew their duties. Good job Lindsey and thank you!
Lindsey and Jared making bread sticks

My dad and Zane cutting up meat and vegetables for the Kabobs (Zane was so touched by the whole day, he couldn't stop crying in this picture as he cut the onions!)

The boys did a great job grilling everything. The Kabobs were great!

The mothers relaxing--well someone still has to feed the babies!

Dallin playing baseball with Grandpa

My mom with her new necklace-- My friend Tiffany made this necklace with five birthstones representing each of my brothers and sisters. My mom definitely deserves mom of the year. There is no better example of Christ-like service and love than my mom. Thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Jared and Kari said...

You got some great pics of the guys cookin' up the meal. Good job! I love that you made Tiffany's name a link to her blog. I hope a lot of people will check it out!

Matt and Haley said...

I had no idea that Mother's Day was such an emotional day for Zane!! ;o)