Sunday, May 17, 2009

Feeling Manly

A few days into the hurricane last fall, Zane decided that he needed to buy a chainsaw. He tried to convince me that it was his duty as a man in our church. I don't recall every hearing these words at church, "In order to be a good member of the church, you must have a chainsaw." In reality, Zane just feels more manly doing the chainsawing instead of being the log picker-upper. So, he bought a chainsaw with a lot of other guys and now I feel like they find any excuse to pull it out and use it. They had a chainsawing party a couple of weekends ago to chop up some trees that still hadn't been taken care of from Hurricane Ike. It was a project that just had to be done. One of my friends caught these pictures on camera.





Hmmm, maybe they would get done faster if the boys stood around a little less and chopped a little more.

3 comments:

brandif10 said...

Jeff and Zane with their chainsaws, oh, I heard about that one. :)

Matt and Haley said...

Zane, I think it's time to start breaking out the sunscreen for the top of your head... ;o)

Dawn said...

I'm glad Zane and Jeff are chainsaw buddies!