Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zoo fieldtrip

We had tons of fun on our zoo fieldtrip with preschool. Dallin loved being with his friends and rarely walked around with me. At the last minute, my mom joined us which was really helpful with my own kids.
We made these masks for our art project in preparation for this fieldtrip





Dallin loves animals right now. The only TV show he likes to watch is Wild Kratts. It is a new find and I really like it. He is learning so much about animals and I enjoy watching it too! He especially likes anything to do with alligators/crocidiles, snakes, and sharks. So you can imagine how cool it was to see a live alligator! (Dallin is the one touching the alligator with the tank top on.)


It was a long and tiring day but a lot of fun!
(Can you see how tired they are from this picture!)

No comments: