Friday, May 13, 2011

Talking about Adoption

Dallin and I were watching the movie Tarzan and he asked who the baby's mother was. I thought it was a perfect time to talk about adoption and I pulled out his adoption book. After we looked at a few pictures and discussed his birth story, I asked if it was ok that I was his mommy. His reply was short and sweet.

"No, I want that mommy."




I guess living with a gorilla could be fun, at least Tarzan makes it look fun. I doubt he had to put his "clothes" away or clean up his room and he gets to swing from trees. Looks like a pretty sweet life.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Dallin! Haahhaahaa...you're so funny!

Ariane maybe you just need to practice flaring your nostrils and lumbering around on your knuckles...the sounds effects probably don't hurt either!

Too cute! That made me laugh out loud!

Matt and Haley said...

Too funny.