Sunday, April 3, 2011

St Patrick's Day

I'm obviously a little behind in blogging!

Our friends planned a fun picnic and treasure hunt at a park. There was quite a turn out because St Patrick's Day landed on Spring Break. It was hard to keep track of your child because all you could see was a sea of green!

I think this is one of Dallin's new favorite holidays. Zane and I still get pinched every once in awhile if we aren't wearing green even though we explained it was for one day only! Next year I think Dallin will understand the holiday better so I need to get creative with the color green!

Dallin and his preschool friend

Me and my boys!

1 comment:

Shelly! said...

Oh my goodness that baby Gavin is so adorable. The last picture with the three of you is so cute! I never fully appreciated St. Patty's until having kids...now it's a lot of fun!