Sunday, April 3, 2011

Preschool Fieldtrip- Butterfly Museum

At the beginning of March, our preschool (my sister and I teach together) took a trip to the butterfly museum (we left our babies with Grandma). This is my 3rd time going I think, but it was still as enjoyable as ever. Dallin loves all the critters and things to see in the museum part and really enjoys walking around looking at butterflies and saying hi to the iguana. He had an even better time because he was with his friends. We had a picnic at the end and let the kids run around. I love going on fieldtrips and having the students experience what we are talking about. I also love going to places at a cheaper rate because we are a preschool. My friend asked if we were going to look into Sea World and see what kind of discounts they give for preschool fieldtrips! Enjoy the pictures!


No comments: