Monday, April 4, 2011

9 Months- March 26th (Reposted with videos)

I can't believe how fast this little boy is growing. My friends keep asking me if Gavin ever cries. He does have his cranky moments like any baby, but he definitely has a very peaceful, happy personality. And of course, he loves to smile! Here are some cute pictures of my precious baby.


Discovering a new toy: My blog friend posted about her son playing in his cozy coupe, and it reminded me that we also have the insert for the inside so that a baby can sit in it. (We originally bought it when Dallin was too old for the insert part.) I dug it out and my boys enjoyed a new toy!


Gavin with his cousin Alex- Her older brother told me that they were going to get married because they like to play together. I informed him that they couldn't marry...they're cousins!!!


Another cute smile

Here are Gavin's stats:
Height- 29 in (70%)
Weight- 20 lbs 13 oz (48%) Gavin only gained a pound in the last three months. Sometimes he is a great eater and some days he just refuses. We are down to three bottles a day because I just couldn't get him to drink more than that. Sometimes the third bottle will be at 9 p.m. (I can feed him in his sleep) because he refused to have a bottle before bed time. He would rather sleep than eat. He likes cheerios now and hates his oatmeal, so we are feeding him less cereal and more cheerios. In the last three months, he has become a very active baby too. I was concerned at first about his weight, but the doctor thought Gavin looked perfect (of course).
Head: 17 1/2 in (22%)

I also wanted to capture on camera how happy Gavin is when he wakes up. He moves all around his bed playing, giggling, and having a party. I love how happy he is to see me.





Gavin's perfected the army crawl this last month. He was tired in this video, so we didn't catch how fast he is. He has figured out how to get around and isn't content to being contained anymore!



We are loving this stage!

No comments: