Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aquarium

This is one of our favorite family activites. We went twice last year, once with this field trip group and once as a family. We keep getting free tickets, so there is no excuse not to go. When we go as a field trip, we pay a very discounted price which includes unlimited rides. This is such a sweet deal because when we go, we have to ride the shark train five times as least, hit the carousal multiple times, and do the ferris wheel at least twice. We also enjoy going through the aquarium multiple times because then we might actually see everything since Dallin doesn't pause too long at each exhibit. I'm not sure why the aquarium has a white tiger, but he is also a hit. Since this was a field trip, Zane was working. I was a little nervous about being by myself with a two-year-old and a baby, but lots of people stepped in and helped when I needed two hands (or had to feed.) Here are all the pictures from our fun day!

Dallin touching sting rays and apparently not happy about being in a picture with his mom. I sure hope he doesn't think he is too cool for me already!
He was much happier to hang out with his best friend Ruby

My super cute boys all bundled up. My relatives in Utah would have been in short sleeves and shorts, but it was cold for us!

Since I was holding Gavin, I didn't get a picture of us. Gavin and I were on the dolphin next to Dallin. Gavin really enjoyed the carousal.

Hanging out with cousin Caleb on the Ferris wheel

Content to be cuddled

The scary white tiger!
Best Friends

The shark train: this train goes under a huge tank filled with sharks. Every bedtime story now is about sharks. We have read every book we can find on sharks and looked at tons of pictures. It is Dallin's new favorite animal.


The huge brown eyes with the eyelashes- Isn't he adorable!

Enjoying my day with my boys

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Love those cheeks! MMM