Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pictures Are Here!

The whole group of people who joined in our special day plus the kids who stayed in the waiting room. (We are missing a few special friends who didn't want to be in the pictures...you know who you are.)
Just the family- My Grandma Skolmoski visited us from Utah and joined us.

This picture cracked me up. Typical Caleb and Dallin

All the grandchildren

Our cute forever family

Kids with Grandma and Grandpa

So sweet

We love these boys!

Thanks Kara for taking such great pictures!

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Such cute pictures!! What a special day!! I love that picture of you holding Gavin - precious!!

Emilee said...

I get teary just looking at the pictures. What a special ordinance that you get to participate in! You look like a genuinely happy family!

Steve and Jen said...

Love the photos! I'm sure you soaked up every moment! Just so sweet!