Sunday, July 18, 2010

Big Brother/ Little Brother

I know I just posted about brothers, but I keep catching more cute pictures of the two boys together. I can't help it. I love watching this relationship grow. Our friend passed these shirts on to us. Aren't they cute??? Dallin is so proud of being the big brother.


As we were putting Dallin to bed the other night, he asked if Gavin could sleep with him. It was so sweet.



I found Dallin's froggy blanket next to Gavin this morning. No one is allowed to touch this blanket according to Dallin and yet he decided to share it with Gavin. (Have you noticed that Gavin is always swaddled? He loves being in his cacoon with his paci.)

I can't wait to catch more moments like the above!

5 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

You know you're loved when Dallin gives you his froggy blanket! So sweet.

Sarah said...

So sweet! I'm sure they will be good buddies. I'm so happy for you and your cute family!

Sylvia said...

Sigh. Most tender. Deep breath. aaahhh. Ain't it sweet? So happy.

Jared and Kari said...

I can't believe he shared his froggy blanket! That's huge!

simple mom/wife said...

That just made my day--they are so precious!