Monday, February 8, 2010

My Helpers

Zane put together my new Shelf Reliance can storage shelf a couple of weekends ago. I was so excited to get everything organized the next day that I recruited some helpers that were spending the day at our house. Dallin's cousins Drew and Sam had a great time helping Dallin and I fill up the wagon full of cans, pull the wagon to my bedroom closet where the shelving unit was built (weird place I know but it was where it fit best), and help me put the cans in the shelves. They had a great time helping.

The Assembly Line
I handed a can to Dallin or Drew and they gave it to Sam who put the can in the wagon. She had the easiest, most relaxing job.
Once we pulled the wagon into the closet, Sam and Dallin handed the cans to Drew to put in.


They were great helpers, well except when Dallin and Drew wanted to "help" so much that they pulled cans from my nicely organized shelves over and over again just to see them roll. If you aren't interested in food storage, I still highly recommend getting a shelf like this. It can provide hours of entertainment (which is another reason why its in my bedroom closet and not out in the open.!)

2 comments:

Jared and Kari said...

I need to get one just for entertainment purposes!

Emilee said...

Talk about fun & useful... brilliant!