Saturday, February 27, 2010

Highlights of February

Because Zane is an accountant (auditor), January and February are very busy months for him. They are busy months for me as I do extra jobs around the house that Zane would normally do. My sister and I also decided to start teaching preschool starting in August. We have been neck deep in curriculum and planning to get ready for it. Besides that, here is what our family has been up to this month.

A friend from my ward took her preschool to the aquarium and invited other moms to come along. We had great weather and practically the whole place to ourselves. It was a great day.
Dallin, who has never been scared of anything, was a different kid at the aquarium. He was afraid to get into the boat with me in this picture.
This tiger was really scary.
After a little coaxing, he loved this Merry-Go-Round. We rode it 5 or 6 times!


He was a little scared of the Ferris Wheel, but he didn't cry.
Although he looks a little nervous in this picture, he loved the train around the park and under a shark tank (the shark tank was really cool). There was one scary part at the end when a shark jumps out and sprays water. I even jumped at this part.

Playing baseball with grandpa

Still adjusting to 12:00 church- Even the temptation of a fruit smoothie couldn't keep Dallin awake.

Gram comes to visit



Firefighter day at preschool. (My sister, a friend, and I started a rotating preschool for this semester.) Despite the look in the picture, he loved it. He now knows to stop, drop and roll.
Dallin needs places to jump other than my couch, so we moved the bean bags into the toy room and let Dallin jump. He loves it. No fear!


2 comments:

Emilee said...

Love the bean bag idea for jumping!!

Steve and Jen said...

Fun pics! Fun that you are going to teach Preschool!