Monday, December 29, 2008

Mmmm Chocolate

I'm a little late in posting this, but the story needed to be told even without a picture. Two weeks ago I was putting something away in the freezer, talking on my cell phone, and holding a chocolate cookie in the other hand. (I'm a great multi-tasker). As soon as I opened the freezer, Dallin made a bee line to it to see how much destruction he could create before he was stopped. All of sudden I saw that he was pulling out a bag full of frozen ice packs. I immediately dropped everything (yes, even the cookie) and grabbed the bag before they landed on Dallin. I looked over at Dallin to make sure he is ok and I saw him crawling off in the other direction. I have never seen Dallin move this fast. He saw the dropped cookie, got a hold of it, and was stuffing his face like he was starving. There was no way I could even get it from him. It was gone that quickly. This of course is Dallin's first experience with chocolate and apparently he likes it!

2 comments:

brandif10 said...

what a true boy... mine loves his sweets and knows to run when he steals his mom's chocolate!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

It's funny how kids just know instinctively what treats are - even if it's their first experience. But really - who can resist chocolate?!!