Saturday, December 28, 2013

Family Portraits

 My sister-in-law Kara came into town and she was sweet enough to take our family portraits. We are hard subjects and she did a great job like always!



Silly Dallin as photogenic as ever



Gavin got a great picture the first try. You ask him to smile and he flashes you his biggest and handsomest.

Some daddy and son funny pictures




And of course Lili who is a daddy's girl wanted to be thrown too.

Trying to catch Lili smiling and holding still for the camera is a team effort. It paid off!




Getting the three kids together was even harder. This picture is typical. Lili stuck in the middle of two boys wondering what is going on and Gavin annoyed that Dallin is touching him again. Dallin is happy as can be hugging his favorite people.

My sweet, crazy, loveable boys

And my sweet angel Lili

 Zane and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary in December. I'm so glad I have this man by my side.

No comments: