Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Break with lots of Family

 We started Christmas break excited to see cousins who were visiting (my brother Jared's family).

Excited may not cover it!


 

Lili is a very friendly baby. She rarely smiles at people, but she will go to anyone and likes to explore. She will go to anyone except my brother Jared. She took one look at him and burst into tears.

He kept trying for two weeks to get her to like him.

I think he found success at the end. She sure made him work for it though.

We made gingerbread houses at Grandma's house. I think there was more eating than actually making anything.


Lili met up with her best bud Ellery (my brother Clayton's daughter). All the girl cousins loved playing with Lili.



We are lucky to be by so much family and have family come into town!

No comments: