Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seaworld Summer Vacation

This is another post that should have been written last summer. I'm playing catch up!

While my parents were in Europe visiting my brother, the rest of my siblings decided to head to SeaWorld together. Our drive down was pretty quick, so we headed to Sea World with just my little family before meeting up at the house we rented with my siblings.

Zane and I loved all the shows. Some of them were over the kids' head. We would have to keep pointing out where to look and what to focus on. They loved seeing all the animals.



They also love seeing crocodiles.

We were walking along, and one of the artists stopped us to draw Lili.

 We met up with my siblings at a house we rented. This is honestly my kids' favorite part of vacation. They love sleeping over with cousins and seeing them first thing in the morning. Bedtime is the part I hate. Dallin and Gavin struggle to calm down enough to go to sleep and usually keep other kids up. In the end though, it is all about making memories, late night talks and games, laughter, and yummy food.




We spent the next two days at SeaWorld and then at Aquatica. We ran around like crazy seeing all the shows and then fitting in rides in between. It was nice to be with extra adults so we could split up for adult rides.

More animals up close

Gavin met some favorite characters!


Kid rides and play area


 We thought Aquatica was so much fun. Dallin and his cousin Caleb especially loved it.  They could go on a lot of the water slides and hang out in the wave pool by themselves. The adults took turns going with Dallin and Caleb and staying behind with the little kids/babies.



 Zane was a pro with putting kids to sleep!
 

 


 What a great trip!

No comments: