Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Much to be Grateful For

 These boys teach me to appreciate the simple things in life.  They remind me to stop worrying about what needs to be done and to get outside and enjoy nature (on this particular day that reminder consisted of two boys trying to sneak outside.)


 I think these are the biggest acorns ever.
 And we are lucky enough to have both pockets full of them!

I'm grateful to Gavin who teaches me to not give up.  He walked around the block pushing Lightning McQueen.  When he fell, he got up again, put a smile on his face and kept going.  Gavin is a pro with pushing a toy.  He is also a pro at climbing ladders, climbing on chairs, and really getting anywhere he wants to go.  He is just too stubborn to walk independently.

He took a break and enjoyed riding McQueen.  He will walk around McQueen and figure out how to climb on him by himself.  Gavin is very independent.



 I'm thankful for Dallin because he can always make me laugh.  There is never a dull moment in our family!


I think Gavin thought the fire hydrant was the most amazing thing ever.

We are so grateful for our little family and we are especially grateful for our boys' birthmoms.  Not a day goes by where we don't think of these wonderful women and express our thanks to God for His hand in bringing our family together.  Because of them, Zane and I get to be called the best names ever...daddy and mommy.

1 comment:

Matt and Haley said...

They really are the best names ever.