Thursday, November 10, 2011

Moments

When we visited my new niece a couple of weeks ago, my super talented sister-in-law had her camera out taking random pictures.  I'm not sure if it is her camera or just her, but she catches moments with my boys that I never seem to capture.  I love how close by boys are and how much they love playing together.  They have their moments when they fight (or in other words, Dallin is playing too rough), but for the most part, they just crack us up with their silliness together.
 






I dressed the boys in matching outfits for the day for when they weren't wearing costumes.  I love dressing the boys alike for a couple of reasons.  One is that Dallin likes being twinsies.  He will ask to wear the same thing as Gavin and if he doesn't have the same shirt, finds something similar between the two so that he can say they are twinsies.  Another reason is so people looking at our family know that the boys are brothers.  We have had our moments like at the beach when some nice, well meaning girls asked if we knew where (pointing to Gavin) his parents were.  Another time I was walking out to my car after grocery shopping when a lady asked if I had a day care in my neighborhood assuming that I was babysitting Gavin.  It really doesn't matter if they are wearing the same thing or not though because if you spend any time with the boys, you just know they are brothers and have always been brothers.

1 comment:

Brigette Little said...

I love your cute boys! Your new header picture is fantastic. :)