Monday, March 21, 2011

Loving the Rodeo!

My favorite brother-in-law, Matt, got Keith Urban tickets from his work and gave them to me for my birthday. I hate to have favorites because I have some great brothers-in-laws, but Matt is the only one giving me free tickets (during busy season he will also take Dallin for some male bonding times and give me a break. You can see why he is my favorite.) I got four tickets but since Zane was working, we made it a girls night! My sister-in-law Kari and two other friends all enjoyed a night away from kids and a great concert!

While Zane was off work, we took Tuesday to do the carnival part of the rodeo (thanks again to more free tickets through a co worker of Matt's). This was a first for Dallin too and we had a blast. We did the petting zoo, carousal, ferris wheel, lots of rides, and even saw a pig race. We met up with some friends too which made it even more fun especially when one of us sits out with Gavin while the other goes with Dallin on a ride. Of course I took tons of pictures!

Dallin is in the orange and white stripped shirt. He was really easy to spot.









We are looking forward to next year's rodeo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch out, Ariane, and Matt better too. Time's not too far distant when you will actually have more than one brother-in-law.

Matt and Haley said...

What a chunky monkey sitting on your lap in that last picture!