Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy 30th Ariane

I have hi-jacked Ariane's blog to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. This day is a special day for me because it is the day that my sweet wife was brought into the world. Some of the things that I love about Ariane are:

- Ariane is a fantastic mother - I could not have asked for a better mommy for our children. She is a great teacher, comforter and provider. Dallin and Gavin are lucky to have her as a mom.
- Ariane is funny - I recall when I met Ariane on a blind date (which we were not dates by they way, a story for another time) and she was the only one that I had eyes for because of her personality. I pulled out all the stops to try to impress her.
- Ariane has great faith in our Saviour Jesus Christ - I am so grateful for her testimony and love of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Ariane will do anything she can to help others - I love her desire to serve others.

There are many more things that I love about Ariane; however, I am scared she is going to wake up and see me and I want this to be a surprise so I will end there. I am so grateful I met you Ariane and am still amazed that you said yes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

With all my love, Zane (your sexy bald husband).

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday, dear friend!! May you have a lifetime full of surprises {good ones}, joy and memories to beat the band!!

{And way to go, sexy bald husband!! I'll bet she's surprised!!! What a sweet tribute!}

Jared and Kari said...

What a cute hubbie! Hope your day is FANTASTIC!!

Brigette Little said...

I agree! Happy birthday, Ariane!

Kim said...

Happy b-day Ariane...what a sweet hubby you have!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Birthday Ariane. I hope you had a great day!!

Mike said...

You are too good Zane. You two are pefect for each other! Love you!