Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Best Present

Thank you Zane for that sweet post. You sure surprised me.
The best birthday present though was the end of busy season!!! Zane took Monday and Tuesday off work so that we could have an extra long weekend together to catch up and recoup. Zane had been working 80 hour weeks and we were feeling the effects on our family mostly in the rise of temper tantrums at home (I won't say by whom). Needless to say, a long weekend was definitely needed.

Besides catching up on yard work, we spent Saturday flying a kite and playing soccer. This was Dallin's first time flying a kite and he had tons of fun.



Enjoying the show (and trying to eat the grass)

Playing soccer
We had a great weekend! The other part of my present was Zane watching the kids so that I could go shopping with my mom and sister, cleaning the bathrooms (my least favorite job), and helping me with all my flower garden projects. I have such a great man!

No comments: