Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Fanstastic Dad and Husband

We ended our stay-cation with one last project. Last December Zane started building shelves in all our closets to add more storage space. He built two more for me as his last project on his time off. I'm so lucky he is so handy.

This last weekend we bought a freezer. Zane spent all Saturday afternoon rearranging the garage and getting it ready to fit a freezer. It isn't fun working outside in the hot, humid weather, but when Zane gets going, there is no stopping him. He is a very hard worker, and I love everything he does for us.

Our goal for Father's Day was to pamper Zane. He did get to sleep in an extra 45 minutes before Dallin snuck in to jump on him. (Dallin waved good bye to me and before I could catch him was through the door and onto the bed.) Instead of getting pampered, Zane spent the day helping me with everything (we had my family over for dinner.) He never complains and is always willing to jump in without being asked. Zane is Dallin's favorite person to play with because daddy's are just that much more fun. I love watching the two play together. It always brings a smile to my face.

We love you Zane and hope you had a great Father's Day. You deserve it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Congratulations on the new freezer! I know that you'll have fun filling it with lots of yummy meals!