Monday, June 14, 2010

Going to the Zoo

We took a break from swimming at our neighborhood pool and from projects around the house and went to the zoo. The highlights were seeing the four week old elephant who refused to pose for my picture, chasing the birds, and the air condition reptile house.

Dallin would run after the birds with his hands like the picture below. I'm glad I caught this look on camera. It still makes me smile.


Watch out for the piranhas


Dallin is obsessed with animals' mouths. He was suppose to be brushing the hair on the goats back. I hope the goat liked his mouth brushed instead.


Thanks for posing for me gopher


My gophers

Dallin walked the entire day until the end when we convinced him to take a ride in the wagon. He sat back, picked up this map, and started looking at it as we pulled him to the car. It cracked me up.

No comments: