Friday, May 21, 2010

Jumper

Dallin is a jumper. He has been since he was born. His jumping may have been inspired by his froggy decor in his room, frog blankets, and frog infant clothing. I think though, he was just born jumping.

Dallin loved the pool last year, but I wasn't sure if he would still be a dare-devil this year. He was apprehensive at first to try the diving board and slide, but all fear left after the first jump.




No matter which pool we are in, Dallin will find a place to jump. We are so excited to start swimming again!

3 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Such cute photos! You totally captured the moment!
I miss those pools! But we are loving the weather. Good and bad everywhere right?

Matt and Haley said...

Swimming is the only way to survive Houston summers!

Unknown said...

I miss my pool. But glad to see the diving board is open. Love that you actually got to enjoy a shopping trip. :)