Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthmother's Day

Two years ago I received a card from Dallin's birthmom wishing me a happy first Mother's Day. That first Mother's Day is a big deal for any mom, but it is especially a big deal for all the women who waited a long time for the chance to be a mother. When I got the card from our birthmom, I just cried. I couldn't believe she would be so sweet to think of me when all I could think of that day was her. She made me a mother. She placed in my arms the most sweetest, full of energy and love, and cutest little boy in the whole world. When I look at Dallin, I see her love and sacrifice for him. Although she has passed on (and I will forever be using this picture... man I wish I had more), she always remains with us through him. So whether you birthmoms celebrate birthmom's day or mother's day, we honor and love you.

No comments: