Monday, August 11, 2014

Family Reunion at the Aquarium

On the way home from our vacation, we stopped off at the aquarium. This was a hard day for me. I woke up that morning feeling really sick (I caught Lili's bug.) I also couldn't find my wedding ring anywhere and felt really sick about that. I took it off before playing in the ocean because I didn't want to lose it in the sand/water and now it was lost somewhere in my luggage or room. The kids had fun at the aquarium though.

The whole group with our matching shirts that my sister Lindsey designed.











The aquarium was a nice ending. The kids were exhausted for the trip home and slept in the car. The sickness that hit the family after vacation... not so fun. At least it stayed away during vacation and didn't ruin all the fun!!!

No comments: