Friday, August 8, 2014

Family Reuion at the Beach

My kids love the beach. When their cousins wanted to stay back at the house to swim at the pool or play IPad games, my kids wanted to be at the beach and then come back and swim at the pool. Dallin loves jumping the waves (so I have few pictures of him because he was out in the ocean) and Gavin and Lili love the sand.

Gavin's nickname is the sand monster. He has been known to wear sand from head to toe before. He can spend all day playing in sand.















My pretty princess




Talmage handled the beach well. He even took a nap under the canopy.






Showing off a discovery

Playing a game of Boules (Bocce Ball)
I'm the least athletic in the family, but on vacation, I was the undefeated champion at Boules (along with my partner Clayton.)

 Enjoying some much needed sister time.





Another great beach trip!


No comments: