Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dress ups

As I was going through some pictures, I found these gems. The boys have a fascination with Lili's clothes, jewelry, hair boys, socks with beads on them, sparkly shoes etc. I think it is all so new to them and different.



 Lili's 6 months tights on Gavin (inside out and backwards)


The fancination with the girl things last just for a little while and they are back being crazy and silly.
 (Dallin's spiderman boxer briefs were a sensation. Gavin still like to steal them and put them on over his own underwear and wear them like shorts.) I wonder what will happen when I start painting Lili's finger nails?

There is always a chance when you come over that Dallin and Gavin have disappeared and Captain America or Thor have replaced them. Whether they are trying on Lili's skirts or their own costumes, the boys have a great imagination.

No comments: