Friday, August 30, 2013

Liliane at 9 Months


 Isn't she beautiful! This dress was a gift from a good friend and it is just perfect for Lili!

 

 Lili is a fantastic eater. She eats every vegetable we have given her, beans, quinoa, brown rice etc. Dallin is a fantastic eater too. I'm glad that at least two of my kids eat well because then there is Gavin who is the pickiest boy I know. 

We were really excited one night because for the first time our whole family ate the same food and liked it. The winner...guacamole. Lili chowed down apparently really liking onion and garlic!

 Shocking us all, Gavin ate it too. Zane and I almost fainted.

He didn't eat it with as much enthusiasm as Lili but we found one food our whole family likes.

Lili eating beets!

My sister-in-law did a photo shoot with Lili while we were on vacation. This outfit was another gift from a good friend.  Isn't is so cute!


Lili still isn't into swings. I think she is just too small.

We moved during Lili's 9 months and she was such a trooper through it all. I'm so grateful for a sweet, easy going baby!

No comments: