Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break

 I know I need to blog when I start getting emails asking if we are still alive.  Hopefully I can play catch up this weekend.

My nephew Caleb has a hard time at school knowing that at home we are all doing really fun activities so over Spring Break my sister planned non stop activities every day for him.  We joined in on many of them.  I felt like my old self as a mom this week.  Before Lili, the boys and I were never home but always out on adventures finding places to play.  Having a preemie in the middle of winter and just three kids in general meant our life changed and we rarely went out.  Lili is so easy going though making our Spring Break a success!  Over Spring Break we went to the zoo, many parks, a bounce house place, and played at a creak that made us feel like we were at the beach (without the drive).
Here are pictures from our zoo trip.  We have been having unseasonably cooler weather this year.






Grandma made this trip really easy especially when Haley or I needed to feed! I'm so lucky to have her close by.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Are those e-mails from Morgan? Because she does that to me too :).