Sunday, April 14, 2013

Park Time and Sleepover

Over Spring Break, my mom introduced us to a really fun park.  As luck would have it, Zane's busiest week of his accounting busy season was Spring Break.  When my mom mentioned a picnic dinner and playing at a park, we were game.  Anything to keep the boys entertained while Zane was away!

Gavin is really into being the Hulk.  He can be kind of scary.


Gavin loves (I mean really loves) feeding ducks!

My only picture of Lili and Dallin.  Lili slept through our picnic then Grandma took her for a walk in the stroller.  This park has a great walk/bike path around a pond.  Dallin run ahead, discovered new things, and then ran and caught up with the walkers while I played with Gavin at the park.




 At the end of our Spring Break week, the big boy grandchildren had their first sleep over at Grandma's.   They had a blast.  Grandma caught this picture of my boys.  Since this sleep over, Gavin asks every day if we are going to Grandma's house.  He found his new favorite place away from home!

No comments: