Sunday, November 25, 2012

First Hair Cut

 In order to better maintain his hair, I decided it was finally time to cut Gavin's hair.  Gavin also didn't like getting his hair washed because hair and soap got in his eyes nor did he like sitting while I conditioned and combed it. 
This was Gavin's hair length last March. 

Gavin loves his hair and loves the attention his hair gives him so he also enjoyed getting his hair cut.  I thought I needed a movie to keep him sitting still, but all he needed was a comb! (Sorry for the lighting problems)



So handsome!  My hair dresser kept raving about how beautiful Gavin is and how he should be a baby model.  He is a handsome boy!

Gavin kept picking up his curls.  He has quite the collection in his little fist. 

1 comment:

Jared and Kari said...

He should be a baby model!!