Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Birthday Cake

 We had a little party at Grandma's house this weekend when I had more time to make a cake.  Gavin had a lot of helpers when he opened presents.


Then it was time for cake.  This cake took me an hour and a half to decorate.  After I was done, I wondered if it was worth it.  When Gavin woke up from his nap, he looked at his cake, broke out into a huge smile, and said, "Elmo!"  Worth it.



Grandma told the kids that they could finish up the last bit of ice cream.  My kids (who apparently have no manners) climbed on the table and got to it.  The birthday boy made sure it was all gone!
We had such a fun time celebrating our special boy!

2 comments:

Jared and Kari said...

LOVE the ice cream picture!! Such cute boys! And I love the Elmo cake--you did a great job!

Kristin said...

That last picture is awesome!