Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Is Here!

 Obviously we are excited!

 I said goodbye to these boys...

with a little sadness. 
(Last day of school water party)

It has been an energetic, busy, fun year.  I'm amazed with how much these boys soaked in and I love their excitement over bugs, snakes, anything gross really and food.

I will see three of the boys next year (including Dallin) plus three new boys and two girls. :)  

Since school has been out (one week) we have hit the pool three times, gone to the zoo again, played at the tree house in the mall and visited the pet store, and had a picnic by the library (where I melted).  With no preschool, I have had more time to spend teaching Gavin who loves puzzles and shapes and start teaching Dallin piano lessons using a really fun, very beginner curriculum that involves lots of movement to expose a kid to the piano.  It is perfect for Dallin.  

I could barely keep my eyes open on my date with Zane Friday evening. 
Hope your summer is just as fun!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I wish we lived close enough for me to send my kids to you for preschool. I'm just not ready to send them to people I don't know. I hope you don't mind if I link to your blog from mine.