Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why Aren't You Holding Me???

I can see you mom and yet you are not holding me! WHY IS THAT?

Despite what Zane thinks, Gavin is a mommy's boy. He is happy to play by himself as long as I'm near or as long as he can't see me. He has a hard time letting others hold him if I'm right there. Oh how I wish I had just sat down on the couch next to my grandparents and held Gavin while Zane took the picture. This was the first time Gavin met his great grandparents and his first picture with them. Again, I wish I had just been in the picture holding Gavin next to my grandma!

Despite what the picture looks like, we had a great visit with my grandparents.

Another regret- I didn't get a picture of my boys with my other grandma. Ahhh!

1 comment:

Me said...

Awwwww...soooo cute. You might not think you did...but you caught a special moment. Our son has terrible "stranger" anxiety right now and anyone new holding him drives him nuts - even grandma sometimes. Take care!